Infographics are one of the most compelling content forms you can create. Infographics are very shareable, if you design one make sure you watermark it with the URL of your website.
To get a better understanding of just how much infographics are shared simply save any infographic from this page then drag it into a Google image search. Doing this will return all of the instances of that image on the web.
If you’ve produced an Infographic of your own you can use this search tactic to discover who has re-blogged your image, and check to make sure if they have also included a backlink to your site. If they have not you can follow up with them and ask them to either link to you, or remove the image!
If you want a steady stream of social traffic and plenty of back links get some snazzy infographics into your social media strategy.
Tip: visual.ly is a cool site to for finding infographics and sharing any infographics you might create.
1. A Day in the Life of the Internet
2. Social Media Demographics
3. The Biggest Shift in Social Media
4. Social Media Management for Small Business
5. The History of Social Networking
6. Social Media Makes the Sale
7. The Digital Marketing Report
8. Who Rules Social Media
9. The Growth of Social Media
10. The Future of Loyalty is Social
11.Facebook Timing Infographic
12. How To Get More Facebook Likes and Engagement
13. An Average Day on Facebook
14. The World of Facebook
15. How Facebook Affects Relationships
16. The Importance of a Fan Base
17. Killer Facebook Marketing
18. Twitter Marketing Infographic
19. Google Plus Facts and Figures
20. Why Content for SEO
21. The Lifecycle of a Website on StumbleUpon
22. YouTube Killed TV
23. Tumblr: The Rapid Rise of Social Blogging
24. Linkedin Marketing Infographic
25. Twitter Facts and Figures
What do you think of these infographics? Have you ever created an infographic? Do you plan to? Let us know in the comments below!